Terms of Entry to The Fresh Grower - WIN Fresh Veges Promotion. Please read carefully. And good luck :)
THE FRESH GROWER “FRESH VEGES GIVEAWAY” PROMOTION (the competition).
The Promoter is Perfect Produce Limited - trading as The Fresh Grower
Tuakau Road, Pukekohe, Auckland South, New Zealand.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Website Subscribe and WIN Promo (see below for Facebook promo conditions)
1. HOW TO ENTER. Simply Subscribe to The Fresh Grower website and accept the Term of Entry which may include receiving occasional marketing and product updates from the Fresh Grower. We will require your name and email only for entry. If you win a prize pack - you agree to provide a valid delivery address in New Zealand to receive the prize.
This promotion is NOT open to agencies, associates, employees and their immediate families of Perfect Produce Limited / The Fresh Grower.
2. There will be two prize draws of five Fresh Veggie Packs. First draw for one or five family veggie packs will take place; end of June and second draw will take place; end of August 2022. There will be five draws each month (five veggie box prizes) with each draw for one family box of fresh vegetable greens, harvested directly from The Fresh Grower Pukekohe farm. Individual veggie box contents may vary depending on the season, and availability of particular greens. Delivery times for veggie prize packs may vary according to harvest schedules and weather conditions affecting crop rotations and harvest.
3. The first draw competition closes on the 30th of June 2022 and the second draw closes on 31 August 2022. All Entries must be submitted before the closing date for each month. Winners are not eligible for more than one prize. Entries submitted in June will remain valid for the August Draw. No product purchase is necessary for entry.
4. The prize will be drawn / announced in the days following the prize draw. All website subscribers that have signed up on or before during the promotion period are in the prize draw in both months.
5. Your Entry into this competition is consent to use the winner’s name for public announcement purposes.
6. We will be unable to enter you in the draw unless you provide all the information requested on the ‘Entry Form’ All information must be valid and correct at time of entry.
7. We respect your privacy. All entries become the property of The Fresh Grower Ltd. You have the right to access and update any personal information held by us.
8. Information on how to enter the competition and the prizes on offer form part of the terms and conditions of entry. By entering this competition, you automatically agree to these terms & conditions of entry.
9. The promoter is Perfect Produce Limited / The Fresh Grower. The promoters / judges reserve the right to withdraw or cancel any entries at any time before, during or after the prize draw for any reason and at their sole discretion. The promotor also reserves the right to alter the competition parameters and prizes at any time and replace with a food voucher if required. The prize can not be exchanged for cash value. The competition is run under the legal jurisdiction of New Zealand.
10. The competition is open to New Zealand residential addresses only. You must be 18 years or older to enter the prize draws. No overseas addresses qualify.
11. The promoters accept no liability for any injury, damages or Ill effect for persons entering and engaging in this promotion. This will not affect your rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees act.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Facebook
The facebook promotion WIN Free Veggies requires all entrants to "Share or Like the Fresh Grower facebook page," and “submit a comment” relating to a specific skill question which will be posed / posted from time to time on “The Fresh Grower” facebook page. All respectful comments will go into the draw for one of five Fresh Veggie packs - drawn each month of June and August 2022 - total 10 packs (or prize substitute) are being offered, harvested from the Fresh Grower farms in Pukekohe, South Auckland.
All Terms and Conditions of entry must be observed as per facebook policies and above terms 1 – 11.